Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below and visit rht.com.
As a Senior Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with IT professionals currently on assignment to ensure exceptional customer service. In addition, the recruiter will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years of experience in IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
•EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
•PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
•UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
•TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
•RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE magazine’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2015)
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.793.5533 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet