Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English and Spanish)
Hiring Manager: Customer Service Manager
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Type: Night Shift
Grow with Us!
Founded in 1995, with corporate headquarters in Henderson, Nevada, we pride ourselves on the pioneering contributions we’re making to the financial and healthcare industries. We strive to seek and retain the brightest, most experienced men and women to join our team.
3PEA maintains a high-energy, innovative and unique culture. We encourage a work environment that is challenging and exciting. You’ll have unparalleled opportunities to apply your knowledge and expertise while being at the forefront of an industry that is poised for explosive growth. Every employee becomes a partner in the success of our company.
We Invest In Our People
We know that the best employees want to continually learn and grow. We firmly believe that learning is best completed by working through hands-on experience. 3PEA will offer you the support and tools needed for corporate advancement. Your growth is only limited by your own personal desire for success.
Compensation and Benefits Strategy
We reward results rather than seniority. We strive to provide competitive benefits that enable us to attract and retain the best talent in the business.
As a growing firm, we are constantly looking to build and develop our team and are now seeking applications for the position of a fluent English and Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative to join our team here in Henderson.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, this permanent, role involves interacting with Clients and Cardholders, providing them with information to address inquiries regarding 3PEA products and services for the different Card Programs we manage.
The representative will deal with callers via telephone and email. The successful candidate will be a member of the Customer Services Team and will have a key role in becoming an ambassador for the company in an important customer facing role.
Our Customer Service Call Center is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Required shifts within that range include shifts such as 5 days @ 8 hours, 4 days @ 10 hours or part-time (29- hours per week).
- Provide front-line phone customer service to clients, cardholders, banks, internal customers and other stakeholders;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers to resolve questions and issues;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and strive to ensure service standards are met;
- Utilize computer technology to handle varying call volumes; (A typical day will likely involve fielding between 75 to 100 calls);
- Read from scripts;
- Advise on Client and relevant Card Program information;
- Develop and maintain a solid working knowledge of the prepaid card industry and of all products and services provided by 3PEA;
- Work with Customer Service Supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered;
- Assist in resolving customer complaints and disputes;
- Collaborate with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with internal and external customers at all times.
To be considered, you will possess the following:
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a customer service role preferably in financial services;
- Schedule flexibility;
- Good knowledge of procedures and scripts in a customer service environment;
- Ability to adapt to a slow/steady paced work environment and rapid change;
- Ability to identify caller’s needs, clarify information and provide one call resolution;
- Able to quickly build rapport with existing team members;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Efficient with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work to deadlines and demonstrate drive and commitment;
- Solutions oriented with a track record of satisfactory resolution;
- Proficiency with various Windows programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To Join Our Team
If you have an interest in pursuing a career with 3PEA, please submit your resume.
All inquiries will be treated as confidential. Please, no agencies or telephone calls. All applicants will be subject to independent background/reference checks which may include credit, criminal and social media searches.
3PEA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Job Location: Henderson, NV
Required language: Spanish