Robert Half International is seeking an Enterprise Technical Recruiter with excellent recruiting, computer, customer service, communication skills, a strong work ethic and drive, demonstrated ability to multi-task and to perform with a high sense of urgency. Experience in recruiting, sourcing, screening and identifying candidates over the phone, email and through online recruitment tools / applications is required. This opportunity is ideal for a competitive individual looking to join a worldwide leader and leverage his/her network of technology contacts to further the growth of companies and the careers of experienced IT professionals. The Enterprise Technical Recruiter reports to the Enterprise Technical Recruiting Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Identify, recruit highly experienced and skilled Information Technology professionals in the areas of Application Development, Quality Assurance, Network Security, Project Management and Business Analyst as directed by the Director, Enterprise Technical Recruiters.
- Utilize RHI systems, various websites, online recruitment tools, job boards and networking sites for recruiting specialized and experienced Information Technology professionals.
- Manage all aspects of recruiting, including devising search strategies, evaluating resumes and coordinating telephone interviews.
- Coordinate interview times for qualified candidates to go into the local branch office for an in-person interview.
- Participate in various networking groups locally and online.
- Create detailed job descriptions to post online to attract new job applicants. Evaluate applicant’s credentials and conduct phone interviews with qualified applicants.
- Provide excellent customer service to both candidates and RHI field offices and manage candidate and RHI field office relationships to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience.