Inside Sales and Management
We have an outstanding opportunity for a driven individual that would like a similar position to pharmaceutical sales, without the stress and travel, but with salary and bonuses!!
If you want to work in an elite facility where you are valued, appreciated, challenged, and greatly rewarded than Blue Sun Office Suites is for you. The successful applicant will leverage their sales and management expertise to grow and maintain clients that are currently apart of Blue Sun or that wish to join us. This process begins with identifying new prospects, educating them on our extraordinary facility, showing how we are unlike our competition and having them lease an office suite from Blue Sun. As the Suite Manager the primary job is to make sure the business is running smoothly by incorporating the mission and values of the company in everyday decisions and tasks. You must also maintain high quality customer care as well as ensure the office is ran smoothly, professionally with outstanding reliability. The candidate must be able to provide the highest level of customer service.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- First point of contact for new and existing customers and visitors therefore providing an exceptional impression and service to everyone
- Responsible for the day to day running of the centre and providing services including:
- Managing phone system; handling calls of various internal /external clients as well as calls concerning Blue Sun
- Managing meeting room bookings and preparation for next user
- Preparing offices for move-in/ move-outs
- Administrative tasks- delivering mail, answering phones, sending packages, ordering office supplies,
- Demonstrate ownership of the centre to ensure the center is ‘show ready’ at all times-
- Ensure continual upkeep and standards of business centre to include offices, meeting rooms and communal areas
- Contribute to the overall revenue of the facility by identifying opportunities to promote Blue Sun services and opportunities
- Responsibilities and duties may change as the need arises
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in continually changing situations
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to understand further programs to assist in the day to day facility operations
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Embrace Change
- Takes Ownership and uses initiative without being directed
- Good Communicator
- Team Player
Blue Sun Office Suites is located in the Corporate Center in Henderson, NV. The building features a recently renovated, modern reception and lobby area and offers a host of amenities. The building is at 701 N Green Valley Pkwy with 215 as it's cross street for an easy commute from anywhere. Lots of restaurants and The District are very close by.
Pay will be commensurate on experience and bonuses will be based on performance and lessee retention.