811 Blue Springs Dr. | Henderson, Nevada 89002 | email@example.com | 702.498.1961
OBJECTIVE . ....
Seeking employment as a Management Analyst or First Line Supervisor in a warehouse or production setting.
-Bilingual in Spanish -Lean Six Sigma Green Belt -SAP Familiarity
-Logic and Final Cut Video Editing -Inventory Processes -Human Resources
- Extremely proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Mac OS
Levi Strauss & Co., Henderson, Nevada July 2012 – July 2016 Operations Supervisor
● Supervised employees and processes in the stock pick department of Levi Strauss & Co. Sky Harbor distribution center.
● Monitored headcount and hours in my department and adjust, according to workload by scheduling overtime or sending employee’s home early.
● Facilitated Kaizen events in my department and in others, involving associates in the process improvement steps.
● Conducted root cause analysis of process problems and bottlenecks in the flow of inventory through the building.
● Wrote and revised workplace policies to create concise expectations and work instructions for associates in all departments. Created training and orientation video presentations to do so.
● Conducted safety inspections of the warehouse and office areas.
● Mediated and ruled on union grievances.
● Hired, fired and trained associates as needed.
Apple, Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada September 2007 - July 2012 Inventory Control
● Received incoming freight shipments and verified counts.
● Conducted daily and weekly cycle counts, resolved inventory discrepancies. Maintained rolling inventory accuracy of at least 99%.
● Supervised and coordinated semiannual physical inventories and reconciled results. Achieved physical inventory results of 99.3% accuracy or higher.
● Coordinated bi-weekly customer and vendor returns with Apple Retail, Fulfillment and Logistics department in Cupertino, CA.
● Supervised visual team and tracked demo merchandise on the sales floor.
● Trained other Inventory Control employees in Nevada, California and Utah.
● Assisted in training employees in preparation for new store openings.
Basic High School General Diploma
College of Southern Nevada- Currently Enrolled AA Anthropology, GPA 3.6
References are available upon request.