“Some people dream of success……while others wake up and work hard at it.”
I’m very interested in the Manager position that is available, and I would like to set up an interview in the future to talk to you about some of the exciting career growth opportunities with your company.
I’m an extremely strong manager who is driven, intelligent, intuitive, and tenacious. Much of my experience has been multi-store supervision, sales productivity, operational standards, and customer service. I have utilized the tools, and techniques that I have learned through corporate training as well as hands on experience.
I offer your company through effective leadership a vision to win, with a sense of reliability and determination. I have a knack for dealing with difficult obstacles and the ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations. I’m a leader both by example and through effective leadership skills; I have provided guidance as well as training development techniques. Other skills that are an asset is organizing large presentations for conference discussions, developing reports, marketing, visual merchandizing, meeting goals and recruiting talent.
I’m great at taking control of caudate situations and pinpointing the problems, and delivering the solutions. With strong interpersonal skills, which are a requirement in this line of work is something in which I excel. Being recognized as a turnaround specialist who has positioned numerous companies for profitability are the cornerstones of my success in the retail industry, which makes me a well qualified candidate for this position.
I have been aware of your company for several years and believe that my background would be of value to your organization. My qualifications along with my drive and go getter attitude, makes me also an excellent candidate for your company.
In the meantime, I may be reached at the above telephone number or email to be contact for a future interview.
Thank you for your time,
Noel Parkinson BUSINESS MAN WHO IS….
Las Vegas Visionary and a critical thinker Pro-active
Nv. and re-active; a consummate builder (818)521-5690 known as a sharp trouble shooter with Npackii@msn.com a passion to win and be successful.
- B.S. Degree-Grambling St. University
- A.S. Degree in Business-Grambling St. University
- High School Diplomas-St. Augustine Sr. Comprehensive
Strategic Executive/ Executive Coach/ Start-Up Leader
Accomplished and integrity driven professional offering over 10 years of business success in diverse industries. Motivated by challenge and rewarded through seamless implementation of key corporate initiatives that aid profitability, productivity and quality. Acknowledge for vigorously managing multifaceted accreditation projects, applying stringent standards and rallying cross functional team participation that service to elevate the company brand and status as a formidable competitor. Commended throughout career for the ability to deliver highly visible projects on- time and on-budget. Have a clear understanding on how to utilize financial reports to coach and increase business trend. Has overall responsibility for the district P & L and accountable for operational performance and management of store teams to include people development, set expectation, and standard of customer service within the district.
Professional strengths include: Budgeting /Cost Control Federal/State Employment Laws Quality Assurance Training/Development Team Building/Leadership Sales and Marketing Strategic Planning Multi-tasking skills Executive/Recruiting Negotiating skills Strong Presentation Skills Succession Planning
Vans - Las Vegas, NV…………………………………………...........2014-2016
A High-end retail
General Manager – Supervise over store and monitor visual presentation utilizing the company brand guide to meet visual expectations. Coaching to sales driven performance behaviors that meet company goals. Training store managers how to utilize leadership behaviors to ensure the consistency of sales results. Conducting store visit reports and observations to support the development of store managers.
- Drives the implementation of the company programs by motivating and supporting the store management teams within the district. Develop and implement action plans that meet operational standards. Analyzing financial reports to identify and address trends and issues. Taking action by measuring performance against goals.
- Review store environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement. Provide coaching to the managers on how to take action and achieve goal. Prioritizes issues and tasks according to business needs. Always recruiting new talent for store locations within district.
Luxottica - San Fernando, Ca …………………………………………….2012/2014
General Manager -Achieve all performance goals and objectives by meeting service/product goals for the company profit targets are met. Also, communication and motivational programs to ensure that members of the sales and client service teams are focused on delivering company expectations. Directing company role outs and store operations to make sure it’s consistent with the company standards; coaches store managers on the client experience to increase transactions and capture client opportunities. Overseeing several locations controlling budget and profit margin.
- Achieving and exceeding all qualitative and quantitative (KPI) targets for the store as defined by the company. Ensuring all procedures, processes and actions defined by the company are correctly implemented- Recruitment, evaluation and motivation of the store staff. Creating a cohesive team that works together to continually exceed the goals set
- Staff training and development (products/procedures/sales techniques)
Setting and controlling all individual and store sales goals, KPI´s, tasks… taking corrective action when necessary. Conducting store audits to ensure inventory levels are in line with customer’s demand within each store locations as well as sun glass styles and brands.
- Ensuring an accurate brand image, maintaining visual merchandising standards, maximizing product rotation, ensuring best sellers management, conducting regular inventories, etc. in store in line with the company standards.
Foot Locker – Topanga, Ca…………………………………………...........2010/2012
General Manager – Supervised and monitor stores locations and the display accuracy and appearance to implement promotions. Ensure that products are properly displayed to floor-set and monitor inventory stock levels, loss prevention awareness, and customer service through reports and shop scores. Empower managers to exceed expectation by coaching and counseling them to be the best, having an open-door policy.
- Developed and implemented solution strategies that met and surpassed target goal. By communicating with managers and staff to ensure positive results. Designed a structured plan and review process that tracks, analyze, and take action to improve store performance by forecasting of weekly/daily sales goals and meeting or exceeding established goals. Scheduling store visit in a timely manner holding managers accountable to operational standards by doing store audits. Monitor visual merchandising as well as the core values being implemented within stores.
Fedex Lax Hub…………………………………………2008/2010
Supervisor-Supervised a team of 6 employees loading cargo bins onto aircrafts for delivery and P2 division loading 18 wheeler truck containers.
Circuit City, Ca…………………………………………...........1988/2008
Store Manager–Developed and implemented solution strategies that met and surpassed target goal by communicating with managers and staff to ensure positive results.
- recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff.
- managing budgets.
- maintaining statistical and financial records.
- promoting and marketing the business.
- dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- overseeing pricing and stock control.
- Business Administration
- Adobe Photoshop
REFERENCES: Available upon request