Lakshmi Priya Beeraka Venkateswaralu
2265 Surrey Meadows Ave | Henderson NV-89052 | 702-769-5992 | email@example.com
Work Authorization: EAD (Authorized to work for any employer in US)
Proactive and high-performing administrative coordinator with Human resource background.
Organized professional who works easily with staff, clients and customers to meet service needs. Detail oriented multi tasker who thrives in challenging environments.
- Schedule management
- Administrative support
- Travel administration
- Problem resolution
- Deadline oriented
- Report analysis
- Staff motivation
- Employee training and Development
- Service minded
- Highly Efficient
- Over 3 years’ experience working in Human Resource and administrative capacities
- Profound knowledge of documenting information of day to day activities and filing records manually and electronically
- Experienced in data entry activities and associated software
- Highly skilled in performing customer services duties via telephone, email and in-person
- Proven ability to prepare reports and spreadsheets
- Well-versed in calculating figures to assist accounting procedures
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent ability to perform duties such as filing, typing, faxing and answering phone
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Quick Learner.
- Support and coordinate between client, customer and the management
- Manage correspondence, databases, records management systems, and paper and electronic filing systems
- Review correspondence for quality and consistency
- Ensure consistent adherence to organizational policies
Bachelors of Commerce, April 2003, Quaid-E-milleth College for women, Chennai, India
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAININGS
Diploma in Internet Programming, March 2002, SSI Ltd, Chennai, India
Tally Graduation, November 2003, CSC Computer education Pvt. Ltd. Chennai, India
QuickBooks Course, October 2016, College of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas.
Smart HR Solutions, Chennai, India Sept2004-Dec2005 & May2006-May2007
Admin & HR Coordinator
- Managed to coordinate and procure requirements from the clients
- Managed to answer phone, pre-screen applicants for matching positions and performed other HR-related duties as directed
- Sorting resume and informing prospective candidates about selection for an interview
- Maintaining hardcopy and electronic records of employees and updating them as required
- Building productive, collaborative relationships with employees, and HR business partners
- Reviewing resumes and applications sent in by job applicants.
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Scheduling interviews for job applicants.
Shelters-an associate of Citibank, Chennai, India Oct 2003-Jun 2004
- Managed to market loans via phone and emails based on database
- Performed collecting, compiling, and processing documentations required for issuing loans to consumer
- Completed loan applications paperwork after completing credit checks