Administrative Office Assistant
David Michael Ross
161 LAGUNA LANDING DR. Phone: (702) 565-4175
HENDERSON, NV 89002 E-mail: email@example.com
To obtain a challenging position in an office setting in jobs such as Customer Service Representative, Dispatcher, Reservation Agent, or Administrative Assistant with the potential for growth that uses my professionalism, my updated computer skills and excellent communication skills to increase an organization’s effectiveness, customer service and enhance its bottom-line.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office including MS Word & Excel
- Completed Using Microsoft to its Full Potential on August 09, 2016, at the College of Southern Nevada, to update and refresh my MS Office computer skills.
- Completed Microsoft Excel 2010 at the College of Southern Nevada, to update and refresh my MS Office computer skills.
- Superior Interpersonal Skills to communicate and manage people in duress situations
- Reliable, Dependable & Trustworthy as evidenced by my long stable productive career at McCarran Airport
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Clark County Department of Aviation McCarran Airport 2002-2016
Airport Operations-Security Escort
- Operated two-way radio to maintain communications with FAA and Ramp Control towers while driving on the ramp, taxiway and runway areas
- Effectively communicated airfield regulations, policy and procedures
- Maintained logs and records regarding individuals escorted & unusual or emergency events
Clark County Department of Aviation McCarran Airport 1999 to 2002
Airport Ground Transportation Security Specialist
- Provided general security of the airport grounds and traffic area
- Enforced safety and compliance requirements under the guidelines and mandates of the FAA.
OTHER EXPERENCE: 1982 to 1999
- Skycap, Inside Sales, Customer Service, General Office Clerk
University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) 1986
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration