1100 Fox Coat St ■ Henderson, NV 89002 ■ 702.371.9162 ■ Nicholis_Tursi@yahoo.com
Sales management professional with 4 years prior experience in the Las Vegas territory as well as 2 years as a top performing B2B Sales Rep. Extensive network of contacts in the hospitality/gaming industry.
- Top growth of 253% in FY ’12.
- 3 consecutive years of Net Profit above 27%.
- #1 in the region in coil cleaning in FY ’12 and FY ’13.
- Reached Achievers Club in FY ’14.
- Reached Summit Club in FY ’15.
- Top Sales & Ticket Growth for FY ’15.
Team 360 Services – Territory Sales (August 2016 – Present)
- Locate/propose potential business deals.
- Utilize existing relationships to increase our company presence within a business.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions.
- Close new business deals by coordinating state requirements with needs of the business.
Frito-Lay North America – District Manager (August 2015- May 2016)
- Analyze trends and data to set accurate projections throughout the year.
- Develop marketing strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Create and direct sales team training and development programs.
- Communicate organizational standards/changes and gain understanding from frontline partners.
- Inventory control (FILO).
- Share product knowledge with customers while making product recommendations.
- Lead sales calls with team members to establish sales and customer retention goals.
Cintas – Deep Clean Sales Specialist (October 2013- August 2015)
- Trained and directed the market sales and service leadership groups to achieve new business goals within the Deep Clean Division.
- Sold target accounts through networking, cold calling, and an online database.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by aligning both the sales and service departments.
- Analyzed data and set accurate projections and forecasts throughout the year.
Cintas- Market Manager (November 2010- October 2013)
- Executed managerial roles for 3 business lines.
- Trained employees to ensure company compliance and workplace safety.
- Managed employees by providing work schedules, motivation, rule enforcement, and mentorship.
- Maintained customer relationships to provide quality service and extend their business to hit projections.
- Created new scheduling system to maximize resources and grow profitability.
Cintas- Sales Service Representative (Oct. 2009- November 2010)
- Established and maintained customer relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- Managed customer accounts to establish needs and opportunities.
Wells Fargo Financial- Credit Manager (March 2009-Oct. 2009)
- Successfully generated home loans, auto loans and lines of credit by making outbound sales calls to current and prospective customers.
- Handled team member training, secondary loan pitching and loan tracking.
University of Nevada Las Vegas 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Minor in Business Law