General Warehouse Laborer
2951 Siena Heights Drive, #621
Henderson, NV 89052
A results oriented, high energy sales professional with a proven ability to increase profitability, grow revenues, and manage costs while building and maintaining relationships. Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills. My specialized expertise is in sales, marketing, and public relations.
HCR Manor Care – Heartland Hospice (Cincinnati, OH)
Account Liaison (2014 to present)
- Selling hospice services to; Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Homes, Memory Care Communities, Hospitals, and Physician Offices
- Achieving/Exceeding Monthly quotas - Circle of Achievement Award each of Four Quarters in 2015
- Top 5% Yearly Sales Award Recipient for 2015
QUINTILES (Cincinnati, OH)
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (2012-2013)
- Successful completion of training for Abbott/Abbvie Pharmaceuticals for the following products: Niaspan, TriCor, Simcor, Trilipix, and Androgel 1.62%
- Achieved 108% quota attainment for portfolio in third quarter of 2012
ASTRAZENECA (Cincinnati, OH)
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (2008-2012)
- Collaboration of ideas to develop and execute business plans within the Cincinnati Territory providing valuable service by educating physicians and retail pharmacists on disease states and product information.
- Election to Key Influencer District Champion.
- Successful completion of training/testing for three respiratory medications as a Respiratory Sales Specialist and then training/testing for a Statin, ARB, PPI, fenofibrate, and Diabetic Medications.
- Achieving successful increase in market share as a solo representative in my territory.
- Manage and implement substantial budget and expenses for new product launch.
- Distributed/Communicated specific technical information on and grew market share for Crestor, Atacand, Trilipix, Nexium, Onglyza, Kombiglyze XR, Pulmicort, Pulmicort Respules, and Symbicort. Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and Diabetic Medications were the product classes I promoted.
MERCY HEALTH PARTNERS (Cincinnati, OH) 2000 – 2008
Director of Marketing/Public Relations (2005-2008)
Managed and facilitated the internal and external communications for a 150-bed hospital. Performed as the sales and marketing representative for diagnostic services for two hospitals.
- Developed Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program kickoff which increased volume by 15% for 2007.
- Launched project for Human Motion Institute Program, which increased surgeries by 12% for 2007.
- Wrote advertising copies for new programs and press releases for the hospital that ran in four city publications.
- Worked directly with CEO and COO to establish marketing and business strategies to lead to new patient and physician growth.
- Maintained corporate standards for branding while facilitating sponsorship for six local partnerships including Flying Pig Marathon, American Heart Association and Speaking of Women’s Health.
- Oversaw corporate giving and community affairs through strategic communication and activities.
- 2006 Recipient of the Mercy Health Partners Spirit Award.
- North College Hill Business Association Member.
Regional Marketing Representative for Diagnostic Services (2004-2005)
Performed as the sales and marketing representative for five hospitals.
- Launched and grew diagnostic services including: Digital Mammography and Breast MRI, the Portal Gravity System, and the 64 slice Coronary CT through building physician relations, education and events.
- Increased MRI revenue by 17% in 2008 with the Portal Gravity System.
- Increased mammography and dexascan revenue by 30% in 2007 with a Women’s Awareness Program.
- Created “Women’s Imaging Services Incentive Plan”, increasing diagnostic sales, resulting in a $6,000 bonus in 2007.
- Successfully introduced the Interventional Radiology Program in 2007 generating a $200,000 profit the first year.
- Created and led “Legs for Life” Vascular disease awareness event resulting in $30,000 profit in 2006.
- Increased CT volume by 12% in 2005 with the 64 slice coronary CT for a $100,000 profit.
- Implemented “Sales Incentive Plan”, for diagnostic Sales, resulting in $7,000 bonus in 2005.
- Created and implemented “Physician Pre-Cert Pilot Program” for diagnostic services, resulting in increased revenue generated at over $500,000 profit.
BBA, Business/Marketing, University of Cincinnati, 2004,
Dean’s List University of Cincinnati 2002, 2003
Associate Degree, Applied Science, Radiology Technology, Xavier University, 1995,
Dean’s List Xavier University 1994
Juvenile Diabetes Association
Cincinnati American Heart Association
Humane Society/Cincinnati SPCA
American Marketing Association
Xavier Alumni Association
University of Cincinnati Alumni Association