Michael E. Hudson Jr
208- 660-2778 email@example.com
I am an exceptional individual, self motivated, and a self starter.
· OSHA 10hour trained.
· Forklift Certified
· 2 years new construction experience
· 2 years of maintenance and repair experience
· 2 years vending machine service and maintenance.
· 4 years of experience in different aspects of Sales and Customer Service.
· Motivated to train and learn.
· Safety First attitude
· Consistent Positive Work Attitude
· Accurate attention to detail
· Courteous demeanor
· Adaptability to changes of new rules/regulations
· Creative Problem Solver
Internship: Aquaguard Pool Fences of Las Vegas 04/2012 – 09/2012
Management of invoices and spreadsheets
· Installer of pool safety fences / drilling concrete and adjustment of fence
· Explain in detail to customer correct product care and maintenance.
· Conduct on-site estimates
· Create urgency with interested buyer via discounts and similar sales techniques
· Follow up with customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
Warehouse and Maintenance: Rocky Mountain Recycling 05/2010 – 02/2012
Shipping, Receiving and Maintenance
· Controlled inbound and outbound shipments
· Monitored Inventory for production and accurate loading of shipments
· Greeted Customers, calculated weight of product, completed invoices for customers.
· Safety Team volunteer / CPR trained
· Performed maintenance on Heavy Machinery and Forklift
Elevator Apprentice: OTIS elevators 05/2008 – 12/2009
· Assisted a team of Elevator Mechanics with the new construction of elevators.
· OSHA 10 hour trained
· Attention to detail with precision measurements.
Merchandiser: Coca Cola Enterprises 01/2008 – 05/2008
· Stocked store shelves with Coca-Cola Products
Pest control Route Technician: Western Exterminator Company 10/2006 – 11/2007
Managed a route of 300+ Customers
· Performed services ordered
· Scheduled Service appointments with customers on daily basis
· Informed and sold Customers services offered by company
· Maintained professional appearance while performing all services
Customer Service Associate: Autozone Auto parts 06/2006 – 11/2007
· Provided Customer service to all customers
· Handled all monetary transactions accurately and efficiently
· Assisted customers in person and via telephone.
Residential Security Sales: ADT Security 08/2005 – 01/2006
· Scheduled appointments with customers
· Explained in detail product features and service contracts
· %65 products and services sold
Real Estate Salesman: Mandalay Realty 10/2004 – 10/2006
Realtor with Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
· Focused on Residential Real Estate
· Conducted Real Estate Sales transactions
· Made cold calls to find Potential Customers
Lead Merchandiser / Full Service Driver: Coca Cola Enterprises 08/1998 – 04/2004
· Managed 3 teams of 3 employees each
· Ensured my teams were trained properly and performing work as requested from company
· Assisted my team with work whenever needed, directed the duties as requested by Account manager
Full Service Driver
· Class B CDL driver (formerly)
· Assessed problems with vending machines. Repair and replace bill validators.
· Filled Vending machines with company product
· Balanced Cash of machine to machines’ sales.
· 2 time winner of Iron Person of Month
High School Diploma: Basic High School- Graduated 1996
Nevada School of Real Estate June 2004- September 2004
University of Phoenix Online 10-07-2012 –scheduled graduation date 9-9-2013
· Currently enrolled: Business Fundamentals Associate Degree program.
References upon Request