Executive Assistant/Sales Assistant/Adminstrative Assistant
2338 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson 89014
630-299-6655 – cell
To find a position where I will utilize my skills and expertise, as a team player and/or independently, assisting executives in sales and finance.
November 2005 – September 2014
Allen Visual Systems, Inc., 1405 Busch Parkway, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Executive Sales Assistant to President/ AR:
- Respond to verbal, written requests and/or inquiries for proposals/quotes, acting as “ghost writer” for president as applicable.
- Provide quotes/proposals to customers for all direct sales not needing president’s review/approval.
- Provide pertinent information, on a daily basis, to president on behalf of customers’ requests of installations for new or upgraded AV systems; schedule site evaluations to enable a complete and accurate proposal in accordance with president’s directives.
- Research all necessary venues to provide most cost effective AV system to include all its necessary components and labor establishing an accurate proposal
- Contact prospective subcontractors for national installations.
- Review bid invitations for RFPs reviewing specifications and drawings, extracting necessary information for a timely, accurate and complete proposal. Provide president with details of bid requirements.
- Determine if inconsistencies or misinformation exists in RFPs, then prepare and submit RFIs for bids.
- Research equipment specifications to provide comparable equipment for EOL products specified.
- Extensive vendor contact researching most cost effective pricing of equipment and services to be proposed.
- Prepare and maintain excel spreadsheets containing equipment and pricing information to be reviewed with the president to determine mark-ups for competitive pricing of proposals.
- Confirm accuracy of pricing by calculating provided equipment and services included in final proposal to be submitted.
- Confirm and edit content of proposal to assure accurate scope of work, terms and conditions, warranty information and information of products and services to be provided.
- Produce finished proposal for president’s review prior to submission and submit upon approval.
- Prepare change orders revising contractual amount of ongoing projects for review and acceptance of changes.
- Prepare all documentation for awarded bids, included but not limited to equipment specifications, warranties, and manuals.
- Provide president and vice president with all necessary information to process all billing. Process all invoices following review.
- Generate AIA G702/G703 forms for invoicing of contractual projects performed as subcontractors for construction companies.
- Inform Controller of all journal entries necessary due to revisions of all invoices processed.
- Review and confirm sales tax applicable for all sales to assure accurate monthly IROT payment.
- Data entry of projects, process purchase orders as needed, research product availability, and provide documentation for accurate shipments.
- Organize and maintain all data, including excel spreadsheets, as required for sales, equipment inventory/serial numbers, and or any pertinent information requested for the company and customers.
- Schedule and accept meeting invitations and travel arrangements for president as needed; schedule technicians for customer AV systems installations, repairs and/or maintenance on behalf of the president.
- Work under strict time constraints, meeting deadlines, guaranteeing proposals are sent in a timely fashion per bid invitations and customer requests.
- Screen calls for president determining which matters are of an urgent nature.
- Provide all aspects of customer service required for instances in which president is not in need of addressing.
- Review, with president, all messages received throughout the day, addressing necessary action in response.
Work History: Allen Visual Systems, Inc. Buffalo Grove, IL Nov. 2005 – Sept 2014
Education: Brooklyn College C.U.N.Y: Bachelor of Arts – Elementary Education;
Kingsborough Community College C.U.N.Y: Associates of Applied Science – Accounting
Strong written and verbal communication; Detail oriented; Multi-tasker; Structured; Organized; Loyal and committed; Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite;
Internet; Email; Calculator; Type 45-50 WPM; Bilingual Spanish